Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Well, feminism, and a lot of other things.
Including being told that their default emotion, anger, is wrong.
Not that I'm saying we should go out and punch people who cut us off in traffic. Even though I sometimes think the world would be a much better place if people who deserved to be punched actually got punched. I wish we didn't live in such a litigious society. There are often men I meet, who are assholes, and whom I can tell have never been decked. And you can tell it would just change their world.
End rant.
Back to the male default of anger.
Ive recently had to remind myself that the same thing that makes women sensitive and tearful (estrogen), is the same thing in opposite form that makes men fly off the handle at times.
I  often met men who are angry, or have a short fuse. Just as many men, as women that men have met who are emotional, depressive, and cry at the drop of a hat.

Just a reminder that men are just as entitled to be men as women are to be women.

No comments:

Post a Comment