Thursday, March 3, 2011

We interrupt this program....




My apologies for slow blogging. This week has been a complete and total clusterfuck of confusion, stress, and disaster, including my GPS and Flip cam (with an entire vacations worth of uploaded footage) being stolen out of my car, and a range rover driving through steven's salon and demolishing only his station. His coworker was killed the week before in a crosswalk by a texter (dont text and drive kids), so he took over her station. Yes, its been like that. And about 5 other, BIGGER things than that, that have made me want to take a bath with a toaster.

I have no idea whats going on in relation to the business I'm starting. I really hit a wall yesterday, and have been feeling a little out of body/ going through the motions ever since.
I can tell that, looking back, this period of my life is going to be hazy. Because it already is.

Regular blogging will resume shortly, until then, use this to feel like you're on shrooms, without having it last 6 hours.
www.neave.com/strobe

No comments:

Post a Comment