Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Get This.

"I've never not been grateful to be an actor," she says. "But I think when I was younger I needed [acting] more. I was trying to question things in life so you find these characters that help you find things and grow. I'm older and I know who I am… and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something… than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family."—Angelina Jolie on why she doesn't love acting as much as she used to



 I get this.

That being said, working on star wars has been so much fun, and ive got 2 episodes to go.
The stories are so great. And the director loves telling them.
He told us stories of how, when he got this job, that Lucas gave him a list of classic films to watch, and so many are shot by shot of star wars. One being Swiss family Robinson, which contained this scene:


which supposedly inspired this scene:



He also told a a story this last time that I really enjoyed. Back when they were doing season 2, there was a fight sequence, and Lucas was unhappy with the way it was written.
To show what he wanted, he sat there with the director of the cartoon show, and took scenes from Black Hawk Down, Battle Of The Bulge, Saving Private Ryan, etc, and cut them into what he was looking for. I just love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment