Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sicko

I am sicker than I have been in years.
thats an apron.


I smell sick, I look sick, and yesterday I had a 24 hour fever and body aches that left me feeling like my bones were crumbling inside my body. I've always been sickly, and people close to me go on high alert when I'm ill, as it tends to take a lot of rest for me to recover.
Steven called my mom, and today she is over cleaning my house and making me homemade soup.
 I feel better today, and when I woke up I thought I was well, but I quickly realized that just because I dont feel like I'm dying.
It's probably because Im sitting here wearing my giraffe pajamas and feeling like a house marm  that Im looking at the beautiful lingerie on Net-A-Porter. Whatever the lifestyle is that accompanies this, sign me up.
I just picture this orange number descending a staircase.



this is ugly, but bonus points for feathers.












No comments:

Post a Comment