Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girls In The Hood.

For reasons unknown, I'm currently OBSESSED with this top.


The whole outfit is groovy, " mid-day cocktails in Cuba before the embargo". The feel is very 40's especially with the high waisted pant,  but its the top in particular that has me excited. The cut is great, it has a very lovely racerback, and I love the color. It keeps it light, and being able to wear pink again is one of my favorite things about being blonde. But its obviously all about the hood for me.
I love drama in dressing, and therefore, I love me a hood. Theres something exotic about it, mysterious, not to mention one hell of a face framer.
Who can deny that all of these are fabulous?


"Little Eddie" Beale


Bianca Jagger. Halston. Studio 54. Does it get any better?



It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment