Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snip!

Firstly, excuse the dreadful iphone photos. I lost the battery charger for my camera in my last move, and am currently awaiting a new one to come in the mail any day now.

Tonight, Steven and I are going to go see the new Vidal Sassoon Movie that opened up yesterday in Los Angeles. There's a Q&A with Sassoon afterwards that Steven is especially excited about.

I was feeling inspired by my earlier post on hoods, and I wanted to feel cloaked!
Break out the cape!
Again, awful photo quality
I've got a little pin on there that was my mothers, one of the few things she has from when she was a girl. A little mouse with rhinestone eyes and a snake-chain tail, I'm told he used to have a teeny piece of mink on him.  I'd had him for years, my mother gave him to me when I was around 14 or so, but I never knew quite what to put him on. He feels like he was made for this cape.







Steven got off early today after a client cancellation, and called to ask me if I wanted to go "get hookers". This is code for getting a massage.  we call it "getting hookers, because there are signs posted that they do "only massage, nothing else".

We used to go all the time when we first started dating, and we've yet to find a place thats as good as In Thai Spa on La Brea. This is not the place to if you want to be babied and pampered. Its also not the place to go if you want to be rubbed down.
But if you want someone to rub down the knots to the point where you beg for mercy, this is IT.
I first discovered Thai massage after  a long flight, walking the streets of Melbourne, Australia, looking for relief. I went twice in two days.
There's absolutely no going back for me. Any other kind of massage feels pointless. As I'm not a super stressed out person, I dont need it for relaxation. Hurt me!
Its been months, and I cant wait.
Can't recommend it enough, and they always acommadate walk-ins!
http://www.inthaispa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment